By Arturo M. Baró, Ronald G. Reifenberger
This primary ebook to target all rules and facets of AFM in liquid section is completely established, making it easy-to-follow for non-AFM experts. while, it truly is a great creation for researchers wishing to exploit this crucial method for comparing organic fabric and organic applications.
From the contents:
* AFM: uncomplicated concept
* Dynamic modes in liquids
* strength spectroscopy
* Forces in liquids
* unmarried molecule strength spectroscopy
* excessive solution imaging of organic material
* Imaging of force-distance curves
* excessive velocity AFM for gazing dynamic processes
* conception and fundamentals
* mix of AFM with optical methods
* organic purposes
* Electrochemical AFM
* Manipulation and lithography
An optimal stability for chemists, physicists, fabrics scientists, and biologists, in addition to analytical and medicinal chemists.
Read or Download Atomic Force Microscopy in Liquid: Biological Applications PDF
Similar instruments & measurement books
This is often the 1st ebook to compile either the elemental concept and confirmed method engineering perform of AFM. it's offered in a manner that's obtainable and beneficial to training engineers in addition to to people who are enhancing their AFM abilities and information, and to researchers who're constructing new items and strategies utilizing AFM.
Celestron’s NexStar telescopes have been brought in 1999, starting with their first laptop managed "go to” version, a 5-inch. extra versions seemed in speedy succession, and Celestron’s new diversity made it one of many dominant brands of reasonable "go to” telescopes. Michael Swanson’s on-line discussions with actually millions of NexStar proprietors made it transparent that there has been a determined desire for a e-book reminiscent of this - person who presents a whole, certain consultant to purchasing, utilizing and preserving NexStar telescopes.
Sleek binoculars and scopes meet various person wishes. This box consultant offers readers with a concise, equipped reference that explains the services and configurations of tools everyday via chook watchers, hunters, beginner astronomers, and armed forces and law-enforcement participants. This publication additionally addresses the reason at the back of device layout offerings, with examples illustrating particular preparations and contours.
This can be a n first-class booklet on telescope making. I continuously discuss with it whilst making mirrors and it by no means shall we me down. strong, transparent directions which are perfect for the first-time reflect maker.
Additional info for Atomic Force Microscopy in Liquid: Biological Applications
39. 40. 41. 42. 43. 44. Reversible unfolding of individual titin immunoglobulin domains by AFM. Science, 276, 1109–1112. K. (1987) Atomic force microscopy mapping and proﬁling on a sub 100-A scale. J. Appl. , 61, 4723–4729. B. (1993) Fractured polymer/silica ﬁber surface studied by tapping mode atomic force microscopy. Surf. Sci. , 290, L688–L692. , and Greve, J. (1994) Tapping mode atomic force microscopy in liquid. Appl. Phys. , 72, 2454–2456. , and Rugar, D. (1991) Frequency modulation detection using high-Q cantilevers for enhanced force microscope sensitivity.
14. the spring constant of cantilevers for scanning force microscopy. Rev. Sci. , 64, 403–405. R. (1995) Method for calibration of atomic force cantilevers. Rev. Sci. , 66, 3789–3798. , and Mulvaney, P. (1999) Calibration of rectangular atomic force microscope cantilevers. Rev. Sci. , 70(10), 3967–3969. E. (2004) Normal and torsional spring constants of atomic force microscope cantilevers. Rev. Sci. , 75, 1988–1996. Israelachvili, J. (1991) Intermolecular and Surface Forces, Academic Press, London.
F. (2006) Elastic response, buckling, and instability of microtubules under radial indentation. Biophys. , 91, 1521–1531. E. (1997) 33 34 1 AFM: Basic Concepts 36. 37. 38. 39. 40. 41. 42. 43. 44. Reversible unfolding of individual titin immunoglobulin domains by AFM. Science, 276, 1109–1112. K. (1987) Atomic force microscopy mapping and proﬁling on a sub 100-A scale. J. Appl. , 61, 4723–4729. B. (1993) Fractured polymer/silica ﬁber surface studied by tapping mode atomic force microscopy. Surf. Sci.
Atomic Force Microscopy in Liquid: Biological Applications by Arturo M. Baró, Ronald G. Reifenberger